Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I think I'm going to charge Tom for Counseling. LOL Today was his post op appointment. He asked me to drive because we weren't sure if they were going to dialate his eyes or not. He said I'll trade you lunch if you drive me. I said I don't want lunch. That kind of shocked him. lol

Anyway we were waiting for them to call him into a room and he started talking about Dallas. She had said she sent him a long email and it didn't go for some reason. Not sure why she didn't resend it but that's her problem. So Tom text her saying good or bad. So she called. She said she is taking the time he offered her to think about what she wants. LOL So he was telling me about that. Then we get in the exam room and while we are waiting for the doctor Tom starts talking about her yet again!

It seems that she can't make up her mind. Tom on the other hand is one of those people that has to have control. LOL So this is driving him nuts. I tried to tell him she may be trying to let him down easy. He of course blew that right off. I said I didn't say she was just said maybe. So he went on and on how he couldn't understand why she couldn't make up her mind.. She was either interested or not. It is that simple.

Personally I think she is got another guy on the line again. I wouldn't tell Tom that cause he'd never believe it. LOL Anyway he went on and on about this. One hint he told me was that she kept saying you can't make me make a decision, you can't make me.... So I know it's the control thing that is driving her crazy. LOL

Anyway, that's the latest Dallas update.