Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Tom got back from his deposition and I had been scanning pictures all day. He said that's all you've gotten done?? He has no clue what has to be done but he assumes that it should be quicker. So he says are you at a stopping place? I said 4 more pictures. So he says ok... He wanted to go to Best Buys and pick up a couple of new movies. So we leave. He has the most annoying habit of starting a sentence then stopping in the middle and doing something else. It just pisses me off. So you sit there waiting for him to finish a stupid sentence. Well, I've gotten to the point of saying "and!". Today he told me not to do the and anymore... Just wait... After the 19th he can go shopping by himself to unwind... AND I will say and all I won't or I'll ignore the hell out of him when he stops in the middle of a sentence... It's just freaking rude to stop like that and expect everyone to wait while you change the radio station or something.

I'm just annoyed with him. He still thinks he can tell me what to do. How stupid! Oh he and I went shopping and I was looking at books. I found some good stuff... I was messing with Tom by handing him books and things like... Oh the little voodoo kit... a book of spells... He said you can't do any magic until after Monday. I thought Monday? This was on Saturday so I said sure and laughed. He said no I mean until after the divorce... I said no deal...Well I found out that the dumbass has been thinking our divorce was on Monday the 17th. *sighs* Tells me how much he pays attention. Oh yeah one of the reasons he was a little freaked out was because he said something about me putting a curse on him. I said I haven't done that but when I do you'll know it. LOL So now I'm sure he is thinking I'm going to curse him. Of course if his dick feel off I wouldn't feel totally bad about it. He is just really annoying me.