Tuesday, May 11, 2004

"There's no time to lose"
I heard her say
Catch your dreams before they slip away
Dying all the time
Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind
Ain't life unkind?
Goodbye Ruby Tuesday, who could hang a name on you?
When you change...


I guess there is some truth to that... You do need to try and catch your dreams. Yes you are dying all the time... People lose their dreams all the time. Not sure I'd say they lost their minds though. lol Truthfully no life isn't unkind. It's what you make of it. Yeah there are some hard times and sometimes it seems like that's all you are facing. If you think about it is like a soar finger. The more you think about how that finger hurts the more the darn thing does hurt. Now I'm not saying here that the pain isn't real, just that when you focus on the fact that it hurts it is worse.

Since I'm thinking on it I have to say that so many people are going through some real shit right now. It seems to point towards all the ascension stuff that we've seen posted around the net. You really need to read some of that stuff. FOr that fact I posted some last week I believe. It is speaking about us clearing out the old useless stuff so that we can move up. Make sense even if it is painful.

I don't know... sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees... right now I'm surrounded. It's still beautiful I just can't see far enough ahead to make me feel that things will be ok... I'm just stuck in this time and place so to speak. See I'm sitting here thinking on love. Right now it sucks but I know it doesn't always. Though if asked I would be rather jaded right now. See I want assurances no one can give me. That it will never hurt again. It will... Do I want to go through it *again*? No not really... Will I? Unfortunately I'd have to say yes. Love is one of the few things that I do take seriously. It's not something to be toyed with or used against someone. I remember way back before I ever got married dating a few guys that after a couple of dates would say I love you. I remember the first time one of them said it to me. I stood there and said nothing. I didn't love him and wasn't about to say I did. For me it was a committment. He looked rather surprised. I don't know... maybe all the others he had gone out with responded in kind. Usually after that I woudln't go out anymore with them. The sneakiest one was the one who used my curiousity against me. LOL He started to ask me something then stopped. Well I couldn't stand it I had to know what he had been going to ask. He looked so serious. so he stood up and kissed me. Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather. He was the last guy I would have suspected of feeling anything for me. He was really my first love. Then he not only crushed my heart but ripped it out and stomped it into the ground. Cancerian Bastard that he was. LOL Thanks to another Cancerian male for helping me with releasing the pain and remembering the good times. After he stomped my heart I decided to not let it happen again. So I guarded my heart and held it tightly inside my shell. Life was much more simply then. I kind of let Tom in and well you see where that got me.

So yeah love sucks right now.