Sunday, May 09, 2004

It's Mother's Day!

As usual Tom did well on presents. He always does. He picked up a watch for Michael to give me and he went and bought me a sewing machine. Matt was so sweet, he bought me two statues of Horses being ridden by NA's, an Elk carved on a wooden plank and a faux stained glass window panel. :-) I have good boys all in all. I went out and cleaned the filters in the pond and fed and played with my fish. I had several of the babies letting me handle them so that's good.

Let's see.... today... the divorce will be final in 10 days. I'll be a free woman... who is lost. LOL

I'm excited about going to see the Witchgrovers across the pond. :-) I've told Michael and Matt both that I'll be going. Michael just wanted to know when I was leaving and when I would return. He seemed ok with it.