Friday, April 16, 2004

Today was a pretty good day. Nothing huge happened. I did go and buy some herbs though. Bought some more Foxglove. Tom killed the ones I had bought last year.

One of the attorneys that I always thought of as a friend called today. He was checking up on me. He is a good guy really.

Tom had a deposition and came to the house and washed his motorcycle and took off. Came back again and went down stairs.

What have I done for me today... hmmm... Oh I bought herbs. lol I cleaned the filters in the pond, and fed the fish. The fish are very relaxing to me. I gave all three cats a catnip leaf, then had to fight Marvin off. He as I was typing he was biting at me fingers. LOL I swear they get really crazy. I threw one leaf and Sam caught it in mid air. LOL

So the day was pretty good for me.