Monday, April 12, 2004

I'm on a roll of strange dreams now. lol I will say that some sweet man held me in his arms last night in my sleep. It was very nice and peaceful. The trouble was waking and getting out of his arms. It was the most peaceful sleep I've had in a while. All the problems just seem to melt away. I want to say thank you to him for helping me.

Speaking of dreams night before last I found myself in the Hall of Memories.

I was at the bottom of a hill type feeling but I was in a building. The floor looked like a floor in a building yet it was on a steep incline. My mom was with me as we started up the hill she said I need to show you something. So we were just talking as we went up. She said don't step in the third row as the **** death (**** means I forgot the word). I said ok and stepped over it. I looked at it and it was one set of foot prints heading up the hill. Then I looked to our left and there was another row, in this row there were foot prints going and coming but many different ones. When we topped the hill I could see the barn I had just been at toward to right. On our left was a HUGE hallway. It was completely encased in wood. There were picture frame about 20 feet above where we were. You couldn't see anything in them, it was like they were cloudy. I was impressed with the beauty of this place. Behind us were columns and arch ways. I couldn't see past them so I don't know what lay beyond. I turned back to the picture frames and my mother waved a cloth like she was wiping them off. They cleared and they were reflecting something that I guess I couldn't recognize, maybe I wasn't ready to see them yet. Then I noticed there were two more rows above that one. She again waved the cloth and they too cleared. I was dully impressed but then I woke.

You noticed I'm sure where I said I saw the barn I had been at. Well in the dream I was at a barn and I was putting Sassy in her stall. The place didn't feel totally familiar yet I knew where I was going and which stall was hers. She had tack on as we walked towards the stall but when I turned it was off of her. I put her in the stall and was checking the tack room. I opened it and said to myself I had forgotten I have three saddles. I close it up and gave her food and water and started brushing her. Then I was outside again with three chairs and two women sitting there. I was standing and saw this umbrella. I picked it up because it had started raining. Before I opened it I shook it to make sure there were no spiders in it. So there I stood in the rain with this really huge umbrella. I turned and noticed that the one woman had taken the seat out of my chair. I said that's my seat and she said you're standing up. A man I knew when I had Sassy rode up to me and was talking. There were a lot of horses around and then I found myself at the bottom of the hill with my mom.

Most of my dreams have had me climbing uphill so that's rather easy to figure out. Not that I really want to struggle and to tell the truth it hasn't been a struggle. I am just going uphill is all.