Friday, April 09, 2004

I had a strange dream last night.

I was in school and we were having some kind of party, sort of like Halloween. You know everyone dresses up. The cool thing was the school had all the costumes. So I went with several other girls and we were talking on the way. It seemed that you didn't get to pick out your costume but everyone we had seen loved the one they got. So we went into the library where this was being done. They were also giving us wigs to wear. I said I have to have a long wig cause it hurt to keep my hair up too long. There were a bunch of them. Everyone was getting their wig except me. I waited patiently for mine. I had my costume and really the wigs were no different than my own hair, except wavy. The lady ignored me and went to the people behind me. She never even acknowledged me. So I got upset and stated that I was going home.

So I started walking off. I was very aware of what I had on and thought it was a bit odd but I went on my way. Now to describe what I had on. It was a dress that was made of leather and sort of patch work. I had on thigh high boots that matched it. Now this dress was really really short. I'm talking just barely covered my butt cheeks. So I'm walking through this school headed out towards the parking lot. I remembered something in my locker and I had trouble remembering the combination. Then I remember it, didn't get anything out of the locker that I remember though. Then started for the parking lot again. There were a lot of hallways and they were all going up hill. I also remembering that I was walking very slowly. I couldn't walk any faster though. So I just went with it instead of fighting it. I realized how short the dress was but didn't worry about it. Actually at one point I could tell that as I was walking the incline of the hallway that my butt cheeks were being exposed. I didn't care and the only thought I had was that I was glad I wore thongs. LOL

So I some how got turned around in the school and could no longer see the parking lot. So I started just wondering around. I wound up in the boys locker room because I could see the parking lot through the windows. I ignored them but then I realized that the parking lot was the wrong one but I had already gone outside. So again I was walking uphill. I walked through the area where the smokers hung out. The scene was very different. It was like I was behind the scenes. This guy jumped in a pickup truck and asked me if I'd like a ride to the parking lot. I said yes and got in. When we finally got to the parking lot most of the cars were already gone and I was on foot again with friends. They said which one is yours? I said the shiny black one and pointed to this black car. It kind of looked like the 1968 GTO we use to have. When we got closer I noticed that the right rear wheel was gone. I mean the whole thing not just the tire. I was walking around it looking at it because there was something else in it's place. Something I've never seen before. It was similar to a cocoon but it was shiny like chrome.

Then I woke.