Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Ok, so hump day is better than yesterday was. I'm in a much better mood. Feeling much stronger today than yesterday. I had a long talk with the Goddess last night before I fell asleep. I know that I was very busy in my dreams so I'm not sure what she had me doing but I woke up feeling like I had accomplish my goal.

Michael and I took Tom some lunch. He is doing a vehicle exam where a guy got spit out of his Jaguar when it rolled. He was seat belted but the seat belt didn't lock and the guy was ejected through the rear passenger window. Tom said he wasn't feeling well, and I know it's after yesterday. I told him I thought it should be put in the property settlement that he will sign Michael's car over to him at the legal age. Tom said yeah, then said do you really think I wouldn't? I said yes. Now, that sounds bitchy but it's because he used Matt's car as a tool against Matt and I am not letting him do that with Michael too. So every time I say something that Tom doesn't like he runs and hides. I found out that he will be out of town the third week of this month. He will be out the last week because of a school he goes to every year. Then he was taking the next week to look for a house in Boca. That's three weeks. Sounds conveniently like someone avoiding having to deal with life to me. Yet he expects me too. I'm rather confused by that. He doesn't think I should feel trapped. I look at it this way. What if I just decided I couldn't handle it and wanted to be gone for a week, what would happen? Well, one someone has to stay with Michael. Yeah he is 16 but I'm not leaving him by himself. He may think we have abandoned him. I can't run away and avoid all this because Michael would worry that I'd leave him. Which he should know I'd never leave him. He and I have a bond that Tom is jealous of. We've always had this bond. Michael loves his dad but he thinks he belongs to me. That's what he use to tell people when he was little.

So, here I sit in the office with a new book. Another reason I'm feeling good today. LOL Three Books of Occult Philosophy. It was recommended to me. So far it's very interesting.

I don't know if you all remember me speaking about the lady I had helped with a love problem... Today she told me that I needed to get out of the house. She is funny, she said it would be better for me to be outside. There is too much depression when you sit in the house, that's what she said. LOL She was being so sweet. I told her I would after I sorted things out in my mind. She said you aren't too old to find a boyfriend. LOL She is a year older than me. She is from Columbia and apparently there she would be too old for such a thing. I thought it was sweet of her to try and cheer me up. :-)