Sunday, April 04, 2004

Ok, there are reasons I try and not go to the amazon website. I have two books coming now. LOL AND I preordered LOTR Return of the King. :-) Oh, yeah... I am so ready to see that again! I'm even going to have a LOTR day and that's all I'm going to do. :-) Yep I'll invited some friends over and that's what we'll do is just watch LOTR all day.

"Three Books of Occult Philosophy (Llewellyn's Sourcebook)"
Henry Cornelius Agrippa;Paperback; $27.97

"Witches' All"
Elizabeth Pepper;Paperback; $11.16


For those who don't know Witches All is a lot of good stuff taken from The Witches Almanac of the past. A friend let me borrow from 1977... It's way cool...

Animal Omen:
If you hear an owl hooting in the forest before midnight, it warns of trouble to come. If heard after midnight, it is a sign that death is near.

See I had never heard the distinction on time so this was interesting.