Tuesday, March 30, 2004

*Heavy Sigh*

Well, where to start... I refuse to go to yesterday. I exploded yesterday. I haven't been that angry in 25 years. I was mad enough to kill. Tom finally talked me down. We went and had lunch. The conversation turned to Dallas aka Michelle. That was fine. Through the conversation I found that she still has feeling for this guy who is just playing her. Plain and simple. She told Tom she was 95% sure she wanted to break up with the guy. Tom was suppose to go out there on Thursday of this week and spend the weekend. Well that's not going to happen. She told Tom she is trying to be sensitive to me and Tom. That's bullshit. The other guy is available this weekend. I know that because she told Tom that. That's why she is being sensitive and it's not for Tom and myself. It's because she has the hots for this guy. I found out also that this guy inherited some money. He told her he wanted to be with her 24/7 but he couldn't marry her. He lives with 2 other woman... Oh my favorite thing he told her is that he is very religious and that he can't be married because he can serve God better not being married. LOL *coughs bullshit* Ok so now Tom is depressed cause he can't go to see her.

Alright for me... Well it's one day closer. Tomorrow at 3:00 est is the appointment with the attorney. I'm not looking forward to that. I don't do well in those situations.

Today feels strange to me. Something is out of synch. Not sure what that is but something is. It started raining last night while I slept. I woke up when it first started as the sound of the drops hitting the sky lights always wake me. Then I was lulled back to sleep by the sound. I woke and it was still raining but before Michael finished getting ready for school the rain stopped. The day has turned out to be beautiful. Some nice white puffy clouds in the sky but mostly blue sky.

I was suppose to take my sister to get her botox today but they forgot to give her an appointment. LOL So I dodged that bullet. Tom helped Matt buy a new vehicle last night. So Matt is thrilled.

I should get back over to the house since I'm cooking lunch.