Thursday, March 25, 2004

I had a long talk with my sister yesterday and was telling her what has been going on. I have to laugh cause she is a Virgo and well, she cracks me up. So, I was telling her that Tom had asked me where I was going for my vacation and I said I wasn't sure. He said well how long do you plan on staying... I was just messing with him and so oh 3 or 4 months. LOL He got really quiet and said be careful or you may forget your way home. I said I won't forget my way home. Gay, my sister, said I know you want because you won't leave Michael (my youngest 16 years old). I said exactly! So we were talking about it and she said now if you took Michael with you I would worry then. She is right too...

In 2000, Tom and I almost got a divorce I needed to get away so I went out into the woods behind my house and stayed there for a few hours. Now this is less than a hundred feet from my house! So I didn't want to be found and no one could see me. Seriously! My sister was laughing about my running away that day. She said yeah I tell people that I ran away to Mexico when I was 16 and my sister ran away to her back yard. LOL

That's just the way I am. I couldn't leave Michael so for my own sanity I went to the back yard. Yep that's me.

Ok, I'm going back to my movie now.