Monday, March 22, 2004

Tom is going to freeze his balls off

I bet you are now wondering why... ;-) Well today he headed up to Thunder Bay Ontario to do a vehicle inspection. Yep, it's a lot colder there than it is here. You know how us southerners are... anything below 40 is too cold. LOL He is flying back tomorrow only to go back out of town on Wednesday and back, well kind of, on Thursday. Or he will fly from Kansas City MO to Dallas. Yes one in the same.

The other day after Tom got back from Destin he asked if Michael had asked where he was. I said no. Tom said well that makes me feel really loved. I said well as far as he is thinking you are out of town working. He said well that's true. Then he was leaving to go ride his motorcycle and I said you know you are going to have to tell Michael about Dallas. He said I know. So last night that's what he did. They went down to the home theater and Tom told him. Michael came back upstairs and didn't say anything to me but milled around for a couple of minutes then went upstairs to his room. A little bit later Tom comes up and points up stairs and I said yes. He asked if Michael said anything and I said no not yet. Tom was very emotional. He said well Michael didn't have any trouble with the Dallas part but when He spoke of Us getting Divorced Michael cried. Tom said Michael is the only one to show emotions. That isn't true. Matt was mad at Tom for a few weeks about it. I guess that doesn't count cause then Tom can deny those emotions. Crying, hurt and pain he couldn't ignore. Tom had a really hard time holding it together when he was telling me about Michael. I mean what can I do? I felt that Michael deserved to know but with it being Tom that was out seeking this woman's favors then it should be Tom to explain. I think maybe Michael was hoping the divorce thing would just go away. It's not. Then I think well maybe he won't be so upset when I bring some other man into my life. I hope anyway.

I'm feeling rather good today even with those things going on. I think I'm on an upswing in emotions. So I think I've decided that my Happy Divorce trip will be to Tasmania... Sounds like an interesting place to go. It would be a whole new experience for me to go anywhere by myself. I've never done that before. LOL I'll probably get lost. Oh well, so is life.