Friday, March 19, 2004

I think Brighid is having fun with me today. I colored my hair this morning. Now this is the same color I use every time because it is almost a perfect match for my natural color. My hair naturally has red highlights in it, so this color gives it that. I had several errands to run today so I got out and washed my car took the t-tops off had my cd's blasting and sunglasses on. Ok, so this was before I even backed out of the driveway. :-)

I looked in the rearview mirror and almost had a heart attack. There was the top of my head looking rather reddish. Much more reddish than I've ever been. I started laughing because well my hair is very dark brown and I'm looking at red. So I thought what the hell, and took off in the car. I'd check every once in a while and my hair was still red.

I just got home and have looked and my hair is dark brown like it's suppose to be. LOL Just a little strange don't you think?