Thursday, March 18, 2004

Yesterday seemed to be a very big day for me for some reason.

I had bought the Fairy Oracle back in December. I had not even opened it up until yesterday at lunch time. So while I eat I'm looking at these cards. I get to the Maiden, as I look at her I notice she has such a twinkle in her eyes. I was just looking at her and she blinked. I know she blinked I saw it! I set the card down and just looked at it.

Then I was talking with Edward on the phone and we started talking about tarot cards and he said he used the Fairy Oracle. I was taken back a bit. Then he asked about what cards I thought he liked. The conversation soon got to him saying I don't really like the Maiden card. So I told him about the Maiden blinking at me. Now there is something going on, I know, and I feel it. What it is I don't know.

These are just some weird things happening with me.