Saturday, March 13, 2004

Dogs are good friends

I was sitting here after cleaning the filters in my pond and feeding my fish, and I was hit with another one of those Towers of Power waves of emotions. Joey (my jack russell) jumped up on the sofa to lay down. He started looking at me funny. Then he got this weird look on his face and came over and fell up against me. He doesn't like to just lay down. Then he just layed there up against me letting me pet him but he didn't seem to be enjoying it. It was strictly to comfort me. He kept his ears back the whole time, which is weird for him. I guess he thinks I feel better now cause he is laying on the other side of the sofa from me.

I'm sorry that I'm not my self lately. I just don't even know where to start on these weird feelings. I just know I'm very angry and I don't even know at what.