Saturday, March 13, 2004

Why I am Hating Tom's Brother

He is a using straight up. This guy has fucked up his life starting with his first marriage. He messed around on his wife and she divorced him The thing was my bil was quite intelligent then he started messing around. He was messing with a woman from work. Yep he got fired as he was the woman's manager. Then he messed around and used all his bank friends up. Then he got married. This lasted until the woman had two children. She divorced him because he wasn't working and hadn't hardly any of their marriage. So He has turned out to be the biggest using son of a bitch in the world. When he wants something he calls. When he really wants something he has his son Christopher call. Tom just went through the boys baseball stuff because Christopher is a starting catcher this year in baseball. Yay for Christopher... he really enjoys playing that positions. :-) What pisses me of is Tim called specifically to get equipment from us. It shouldn't bother me but I'm writing a fuck you letter to Tim and Donna (their sister) I want them to know exactly where I stand. Do I care if it offends them hell no.

Actually I think I'm fucking just pissed off at the world right now. BUT damn they pull on every freaking nerve I have left. I don't have any either. I'm stressed today.