Sunday, March 07, 2004

I feel kind of gross like I need a shower. LOL I've been working on the plants in the pond. Slimy, algae everywhere. It's all over my shirt. I look like I've been rolling around in a pig pen. It's terrible! Ah but the pond is so wonderful to sit by and relax. It's so nice to listen to the waterfalls and watch the fish swim.

Oh you are wondering why I'm in here blogging instead of still working around the pond? Well, I had to take a break. Not for lunch though, I'm not ready to eat yet. It's just too nice to be inside today.

I was out working on some of the plants and stood up and as I did a crow flew overhead. It's shadow came out of no where and I ducked thinking I was about to bump into a bird. LOL I hate when I do that to myself.

Ok, I have to get back outside now. I'm losing steam sitting here.