Sunday, March 07, 2004

I've been out cutting back and pruning some plants. I keep petting the rosemary cause it smells SO good. My thyme is looking leggy but it had a bunch of dead stuff I've cut off. I've got tons of weeds popping up already. Who would have thought I'd be fighting them already!


OH! I didn't check the mail box yesterday so I strolled up there this morning. I got another book! The Magical Battle of Britain. :-D I'm so excited it's been on my wish list for a while now and I found it on a used book list. It still looks great... Yep I'll have to take a few breaks today to come in a read a bit. Someone marked a few places in the book so I'm interested in seeing what it is that they thought so important as to mark it.

I really need to go fix some breakfast before going back outside. I'll forget to eat if I don't.