Saturday, March 06, 2004

I was waken this morning because of the rain. It was beating on the sky lights in my bedroom trying to get in. That was around 5:30am. Then I basically cat napped until I finally got up at 7:00am. So I got and spent the morning on the phone. I had a great conversation.

Tom called to tell me everything was fine. He said they had a good time last night, so that was good. I think I'm ok with this now. lol Well I'm ok with at least right now. Later I could change my mind.

I was out earlier cutting back plants from my pond. I found out that rosemary was just starting to bloom. To find little surprises like that is wonderful. I've got a big pile of dead plant material now and that is only from one side of the waterfall. LOL My koi are ravenous now. They don't eat during the winter time and now the water is warm enough to feed them again. This morning when I went out they came rushing towards me with their little mouths open. LOL As I walked around the pond to figure out where I wanted to start the koi followed me begging for more food. It's kind of funny because they come up and they swim over each other to try to get in position to get the food. I'm not talking graceful swimming. I'm talking more like climbing on top of each other. I'll have to go back out and finish cutting the plants back.