Saturday, March 06, 2004

Saturday Night Fever!

I just hung up from Cerr. Poor woman's ears probably fell off after talking with me. LOL She really is the sweetest thing. Elen was so adorable. She was just chattering away. :-D

Ok, you guys would be so proud of me. I actually was able to get a cork out of a bottle without breaking it into a billion little pieces that of course would have to go into the wine. LOL YES! I'm brilliant! Cork out of the bottle in one piece. LOL Now, I need to cook dinner but I don't want normal dinner stuff I want breakfast. Ok so wine does go with that but do I care? Hell no!

My neck is stiff today, I napped on it wrong. LOL

Oh a funny thing. My kitty Marvin was sitting in the bathroom while I was plucking eyebrows. He started staring at the sink so I let the water drip so he could get a drink. IT was so funny cause every time the water hit the sink his ears jumped. Finally it was more than the poor kitty could stand. So he decided to try and catch those water drops. He was snapping at the drops. Then he tried with his paws. Then he put his head under the faucet to see where it's going. It dropped on his head which made him start biting at the drops again. Then he looks under the faucet and the water drips on his nose causing him to sneeze. Cats are silly.