Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Confused

Ok, so yesterday I'm having a good day. Things are fine I feel happy and relaxed. Tom is down in Destin, Florida relaxing. So around 5:00 pm I get this light bulb moment. I thought he is down there with Dallas. So I sent him a sms and said "So is Dallas down there with you?" A couple hours later he called me he was shocked and didn't answer the question right away then all of a sudden said the answer to your question is yes. Then went on to say I told you I would never lie to you and I haven't. Well it upset me because to me when he knew for sure that she was going to be there he should have told me. Her brother has a condo down there also and she is keeping her niece and nephew for a couple of days. So we ended up just acting like nothing happened which is my way of avoiding the emotions. Like a dummy I left my email on in the office so when I got up this morning I didn't have any emails. LOL I freaked out then thought well duh you probably left outlook opened in the office. So I go over there and go through the messages. There is one from Tom saying he was sorry I was having a bad day yesterday. Then goes on to say that I hurt his feelings. Excuse me? I hurt his feelings? Oh because I cried and that hurt his feelings. Let's see... hmmm... so what did I cry? Oh yeah because he hurt my feelings by not telling me and my intuition had to tell me. So he is in Atlanta today for a court case that we didn't get notified on until Thursday last week. So they had to fly him up from Destin. So the rest of his message was that if I needed him that he would be sitting around the courthouse.

Now, I'm sitting here thinking about doing a little weather magick so the rest of the trip would suck but then that would ruin everyone else's time so I won't.

Then he called just a few minutes ago saying the plane had just landed. Asked how I was today. I told him fine and he said I was lying... Well, I'm partly lying. As long as I don't think about him it's ok. I kind of feel betrayed but I shouldn't. No I really shouldn't. It's just that he has replaced me so quickly. I guess that is life.

I dislike being weepy... it's annoying and not necessary.