Thursday, March 18, 2004

Wednesday night Dream

Ok, I had a very odd dream last night. This one is not like one I have ever had before.

Tom and I were at the house but where we were was like being on a balcony. It was just normal conversation when I saw my sister driving up. She was telling me that she was going to this place, I can't remember the name, and wanted to know if I wanted to go. This place was a place that had horses and the guy that was there was some big wig horse trainer. It was like a honor to get to talk to this guy. So I agreed. I followed her into the barn, as I walked in there was this one horse who was hurt, I remember a bandage. I walked to the next stall and this beautiful big black horse stuck his head out of his stall. I started petting him but he was a little pushy. I was a little concerned that he would bite me cause he was very nippy. My sister went up to his stall which was just past the injured horse and took him out of his stall. I watched as she led him away. I went back in the barn again with her and I walked up to the same black horse to pet him again. This time he did try to nip me. I stepped back so he couldn't. When I did I noticed this other stall that had 3 to 4 foals in it. There was a chain across the front of the stall instead of a door. The foals seemed unhappy. As I looked back up the black horse was being led out of his stall and he again tried to get my attention. He sneezed and blew horse boogers on my hand. I said ewwww and he put his head down and again he sneezed. This time yellow mucous came out of his right nostril. Then something round, the same color, came out of his nose. I was telling my sister that he was sick. I was worried about him.

Then I walked up the stairs to where the office area was. I was just watching the people up there. Then the this couple came up and I walked up to the guy that I had been taken to see. I realized I had some papers in my hand. It was paper work to be considered for a position to work with him. I had folded this paper over and had written or worked through some stuff on the back of the paper. I thought as I was looking at it I hope that he didn't think that was stupid. I walked to the first desk and they said you need to go over to his desk and give him the paper. As I did I realized his desk was positioned like that of a professors in a class room. His desk was messy with work. He looked up at me and said what? I said they told me to give you my paper. He looked at me and grinned. He leaned back in his chair just kind of sizing me up. Then he said go in Joe's office, that we would have to do shots as we talked and check the refrigerator to make sure that he had tequila. SO I turned around and headed for the offices which were right behind them all. I was thinking how am I going to know which one is Joe's office then I thought look at the name plates. So I found Joe's office with no problem. I was checking the frig when the alarm clock woke me up.

When I woke up I realized that I had applied to Qadesh.