Friday, March 26, 2004

Well, things are back to normal... Was as normal is right now. At least I'm not crying so that's good....

Ate lunch which was less than what I wanted. So on the way back to the office a grabbed a couple of oreo cookies. Now these aren't plain ole Oreos... No sirree bob.... These are the Easter Oreos... Yep they are special. They have blue cream instead of the normal plain ole white. Also they have these cut little designs. I have a kite and lady bug on the ones that I have right here. I have to admit I've just noticed this and we've had these cookies for... a week! Actually I'm surprised we still have them. Michael has a habit of taking them up to his room and I never see them again... Not even the trash from them. LOL

Ok, so Tom and I talked some more got some more stuff worked out. He was being stupid yesterday and said something that really pissed me right off so I sent him a text message that said "Fuck you. Goddamn you Tom Langley". He was offended. *rolls eyes* Then I sent some really hateful emails to him. So pretty much I said things that I would never say normally. So we had that talk too.

I'm just so tired.