Wednesday, March 31, 2004

The Appointment

Well the initial stuff is done. The paper work should be done Friday or Monday at the latest. Then the papers have to be walked over to file them with the court. After that then Tom and I have to go to some stupid parenting class. It has to be done before the court date. Found out that can be set but of course not the time. What's new about court. Then The petitioner, in this case me cause that's what we decided to do, has to go to court because it is uncontested.

Anyway so on the way home Tom said you want to stop for a beer and I agreed. We wound up getting margaritas, which btw he refused to ever try for me but tried for Dallas. I drank about a fifth of mine and gave it to Tom. I should have ordered a shot instead, Would have been better.

So back to the house and he has gone down stairs to be alone. And here I am.

I appreciate all the energy and thoughts and such. It did keep me strong through out the meeting and I still want to cry and I'm just to sad to. Tom is really really depressed.