Sunday, April 11, 2004

Well Tom and I went and goofed off. We went out and ate. He started talking about his feelings. How about how he wished he could turn them off like he use to. He said I use to could throw a wall and block them off. He then went on to say that it had change back in 2000 when we almost got divorced. We did a lot of talking and opened up to each other. It was strange cause then I heard someone say heal his heart. I thought they meant more. Now I think all that voice meant was to open his heart back up and that happened when we had made up then. He is complaining about it now. I tried to tell him that he still hadn't settle things within him. That he is still blocking. Of course he is saying no. LOL

We had a really good talk but I have to laugh because he always winds up talking about him. How he is feeling bad and how he.... you know what I mean... It's all about him.

There is nothing else I can do for him on that because he chooses not to accept things that he has to deal with.

I'm ready to move on now.