Sunday, April 11, 2004

Ok, here is what's happening in my world today. I thought I would still have the house without Tom but he came back early. He said he wouldn't be back until 7:30 tonight. He came back at 11:00 this morning. That didn't make my day I can tell you. It's ok, I tried to be nice and light. I said you're back early. He said yeah. Then he went and dropped his stuff off in his room. Then came back through and talked to me for a minute. He went down stairs and that's it.

Seems Ms Dallas isn't being available for him and he is upset with that. I've picked up quickly on when she is non-committal he is cranky.

The house was calm while Tom was gone but he walks in and goes down stairs. The house changes.

I think when leaves after next week to hide out then I'm cleansing the house... I may need some big ideas on how to keep the negativity out if the cleansing doesn't help.