Thursday, April 15, 2004

Today Tom and I had to attend a Divorcing Parents Seminar. A court mandated thing. They had good information for the younger kids but mine youngest is 16 year old. They spent maybe 10 minutes of the 4 1/2 hours on teenagers. A waste of time for people with teens. At a cost of $30.00 a person to boot. Then we got our certificate.

We get back and I went into the office and scanned the certificates so I could send them to the attorney. I checked emails and found that Tom and I had to sign another piece of paper. This was a consent to hearing or something like that. So got the certificates scanned and sent. Then we went down to the attorney's office to sign the paper.

They sent me an email with court dates:
Wednesday, May 19th at 9:30 a.m.
Thursday, May 20th at 9:30 a.m.
May 25th, May 26th, May 27th or May 28th all at 9:30 a.m.

Now I need to check and see what date is better astrologically. Of course I say sooner the better but it's not because I'm being mean. It's just the truth.