Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Oh boy

Mr Sunshine came back to the house after being out most of the day working. I didn't see that he had come back and popped over to the house and there he was in the kitchen. I said I didn't know you were back. You weren't going to say hey. He grumbled something. Then I said what did you call that file you saved. He said I told you where I put it and if you can't find then maybe you should try looking. I said what did you call it and he said Burkey and stormed off downstairs. Now I searched the computer he insisted that it was on and the only Burkey thing that I found was not the file I needed. But he has his ass on his shoulders so I'm not talking with him.

It's obvious to me that Ms. Dallas is being a bitch and not playing like he wants. So he takes it out on us as usual. He fussed at Michael cause Michael teacher called saying he was border line in spanish. Which means that he put Michael on computer restriction... Oh joy... So Mr. Sunshine is down stairs trying to pout and be an ass. Well, he will find out that downstairs and being an ass will be a cold life for him.

It's amazing to me that he can be home for just a few minutes and stir shit up. Oh and he may have to be here next week cause there are two trials that he is maybe going to have to appear in. So he may have to be here. Oh joy of joys I must say.