Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I've made a discovery!

Yes I have!

I've talked before about how music moves me. That I'm drawn to song because of the music and not the lyrics... I think I've figured out why.

I was sitting here listening to some music and 'Mississippi Queen' by Mountian came on. I sat there and realized that I only knew part of the lyrics. As old as that song is you would have thought by now I would know them all. I didn't. I love the music to that song. I realized as I looked up the lyrics that the reason I hear the music and don't listen to the lyrics so much is a lot of the music I was exposed to you could understand what the hell they were saying! So I just shut out the lyrics pretty much and went with how the music made me feel. LOL Yeah, that would explain why I like songs that are full of pain and never realized until someone said uh... ouch. LOL

See it was one of those almost meditative things. I was just going with the music when it hit me about not being able to understand some of the lyrics.

Oh and I have to say Radar Love.... Drive fast song... LOL Yep it's an 80+mph song... easily

Yes, I'm drifting back in time... Not like you couldn't tell with me listening to Mountain. LOL


Ok, I'm on to The Devlins now... :-)