Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Ok here is something that caught me off guard and now I'm fucking paranoid.

Tom came in and we were talking about everything he needed for his trip to Jackson, MS. Then he said while you are on your happy divorce vacation can I bring Dallas and show her the pond and house? I gave him my full attention and said if you do I'll hex the pond and all the fish will be belly up. Then I smiled.

I feel the wrath of Goddess building in me. You know the kind of pointing your finger and lightening comes from the tip and the person is a black crispy thing on the ground? That kind of wrath.

You know those people that get laughed at for their conspiracy theory's? That's what I feel like one of the conspiracy people with all the possibilities running through my head. Why does he want to bring her here? Why would she come here? What would it accomplish? I have answers for everyone of them