Sunday, April 18, 2004

Answering some emails this morning then needed to go out and see nature. I decided I'd go out and feed my fish. Must have been something in the food cause all of a sudden the boys started chasing the poor pregnant girls around bumping into them trying to push the eggs out of them. So obviously the food I fed them was horny fish food or something. *sighs*

Ok, you all are wondering about that. Well you see the boys chase the girls which doesn't sound bad except for the fact that they will ram the girl pretty hard. This in turn makes her start swimming for her life. Where it gets bad at is that the girl gets so desperate to get away that they some times jump out of the water. So really it can be a bad thing especially if the fish is a $250.00 fish. So this time of year you have to keep an eye out on them.

So I fed them the horny making fish food and then cleaned the filters again. Back inside