Sunday, April 18, 2004

Tom, Matt and Michael went to see The Punisher today. When they got back Tom started asking me about work stuff. He said he owed this one attorney stuff. As he spoke I said Tom, it's Sunday and I am not going to remember any of this tomorrow. Send me an email about it. So he brushed that off and I said I don't even remember what you were telling me earlier about work stuff. He said I said you and Michael needed to make two copies of that tape for Flournoy. I said no and even Michael said no. Michael said for us to remind you. Then Tom insisted we had blank VHS tapes. I said no we don't you've used them all. He said no I haven't. I said yes. Then he went on about that. I said we had blank VHS tapes 8 years ago, you've used them since then. Tom said then you need to let Michael drive you to... and I interrupted him. I said No you need to let Michael drive you. He interrupted me... He said don't tell me what to do, and I said then stop telling me what to do. Of course he had to say some nasty things because he just can't keep his big mouth shut when someone (in our family) goes against him. He has gone back downstairs where he should stay until he leaves the state. Jackass.

Hopefully he got the point. I'm done taking orders from him. I'm tired of him saying do this and do that. First off, this is an off day and I'm not working. I'll be happy to go get some VHS tapes tomorrow but not today. I'll even make the copies but tomorrow.