Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Me

Sleep sucked again last night. I'm not sure why but around 1:00 ish I woke. Wide awake. I tossed and turned. Tried to find a comfortable position which never happened. I thrashed this way and that. Heard the cats running wildly through the house. Heard the dogs upstairs with Michael moving around. The moon light was incredibly bright last night.

I don't know maybe I went into protector mode. All I can say it that will be a pain in the butt. Now I'll be hearing every unusual noise that occurs even outside. Which I did hear a dog barking that was unfamilar.

Maybe this was why the cats were all around me. They are in protective mode too. I'm a little tired this morning.

On to others things....

Oh I bought some Ginger Altoids.... I'm holding off on deciding if I like them or not. They are way too strong. I put one in my mouth for maybe 10 seconds and had to take it out. I'm wondering if they might work for an upset stomach. It says natural flavor... Not sure if that's the same or not though.

I also got some Eclipse gum. Lemon Ice. I like it...

I'm still reading on Women Who Run With the Wolves. Still enjoying it.

I don't remember any of my dreams last night. Not yet... maybe something will trigger one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cerridwyn's Cauldron said...

Ginger altoids: they helped when I was pregnant with William :D
Upset tummy stuff....
XOXOXO
Shonna

2:59 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home