Monday, October 25, 2004

Weeeeellll

Ok, this for any of you who are thinking of a surprise visit. Call first I might shoot other wise.

One of the neighbors just came by and let me know that one of our neighbors has been burgalrized twice in the past two weeks. SO we are going to have a neighborhood meeting. Though we aren't a neighborhood in so many words. The problem is people are unobservant. Except me. I sit in the office and notice all the vehicles that are strange to this road. lol

So I call Tom to give him the update. He started the normal like I don't know to lock doors and check windows. *rolls eyes* He said to be sure and lock the garage too. He said I have a set of keys. SHIT I didn't know he did. I didn't want him too. Anyway, he said I'll call if I come over. I said good cause you might get shot. It didn't seem to find that humorous. IT's true. Somebody comes in that doesn't belong and they are going to leave in a body bag or with a couple of bullet holes in them.


So I guess I need to put my wards on full alert. Now the interesting part was I told Tom about 4 weeks ago I had had a feeling that something was up. That I needed to be careful and make sure all the windows and door were locked.