Saturday, August 14, 2004

Tom's new house?

Yeah he is looking and put a contract on a house. I'm writing this because well I don't understand.

This house is a french provincial. He fell in love with this house. I think it's ugly. So he has argued with me about that. He took pictures inside and brought them back to show me. I still don't like the house. It's ugly outside and just ok inside. So yesterday he said come with me and see what you think. *sighs* Fine... So we went. He took me through the house and it is obvious he likes it. I told him I still didn't. However if he liked it that was all that matter.

We went down into the lower level of the house. It was nice but still didn't give me cause to like it. He had to go back up stairs so I wondered around. There is room for a pool table and then this really pretty room. I liked this room but you know how you get that look this way feeling? I turned and looked down this hall. I felt it. This woosh and it freaked me out. I stood there frozen for a moment trying to remind myself I'm a witch and can handle this. It didn't work. I backed out of the room and forced myself to walk out of the lower section. All the way out I was saying no no no.... shaking my hands. They were tingling like crazy. I felt it behind me as I left. I got up stairs and got outside. I grabbed hold of an oak tree and tried to calm myself. I couldn't very easily. Tom found me outside and said what are you doing. So I had to tell him. He of course scoffed at the idea and we went back down stairs. I didn't feel it as strongly cause I had my shields up this time. Tom thought I was being ridiculous. I just wanted out of there. So we got outside and he asked what I thought of the house. I told him I didn't like it before and I really didn't like it now. He got very defensive and said no one has died or been killed in that house. I said I didn't say that. So what is it he demanded. I said I don't know. Then how do you know? I know because I felt it. What is it then? I don't know I'm not to that point that I can tell I just know it not good. He said I was being ridiculous, I said fine can we go? LOL

Now he thinks that I just don't like the house and that's why. I can tell you there was something there and it's nasty. It's just not my kind of house. Don't like it at all. I just don't get why he wants my approval on this house. He keeps pushing me to accept it. I don't like it at all.