Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Where's my makeup?!

I've been having some really strange dreams again. Not bad dreams, got those couple taken care of. Very busy dreams. I must be in night school again. It's usually what happens when my dreams get like this.

Also I've started waking up again in the middle of the night.

Last night I was with my sister in law who I went to high school with. I was running late and she popped into my room and said you aren't ready? We're going to be late! I looked at the clock and we had to be there in 15 minutes. I said don't worry I'll have my make-up on in 5 minutes. I got to the desk and couldn't find my make-up. I could even find the box I keep it all in. (Now in the real world I don't have a box for my make-up) I started searching for my makeup and could find any of my stuff. Susan (sil) said hurry up I don't want to be late. I said I'm trying my make-ups gone. Then it hit me... She drove over here for me to drive her to school. Why doesn't she just go ahead? Then I got distracted. My mom shows up and there were kittens involved somehow. I complained (read as whined) to my mom about my make-up being gone. Now during this I was flashing back and forth between my young self and my older self. I looked around and there was this huge pile of stuff. It was all black and old. There was my make-up box! I grabbed it and ran back to the mirror. The only problem was there were only a couple of brushes in it. I sat down and thought. I have other make up, just use it. So I was putting on makeup quickly and got to the blusher and it was a liquid instead of a powder like I normally use. I put it on anyway, and was smooting it out when again I was distracted. I was seeing pieces of my makeup here and there. I finally said why does the cleaning lady have to mess things up?!

I'm thinking this dream is talking of my changing. Of becoming someone new. Kind of interesting I think.