Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Ugh

Last night I was so tired. So I stumbled towards my bed about 10:00. I finally got to sleep and it was restless and weird dreams. I was cuddling with my pillow when I woke but I was annoyed. The right side of my head feels like it's inhabited by an alien. It hurts so bad. I'm feeling cranky and annoyed.


Here's a dream from last night:

I got on a bus that had a transporter of some kind on it. Some people were riding the bus and there were 4 of us who were using the transporter. We were getting out of our cars or mode of transportation and getting on the bus. When I got on the bus after the other went I heard someone say, "They are just leaving their returns rides in the road". I looked outside and saw two cars and what appeared to be a motorcycle. I knew I didn't arrive in a car. So I said, I can't drive a motorcycle. I got in the transporter last. First I got in it and it didn't work. I found the doors were fully closed. So we tried it again and it still wouldn't work. I saw the console and a light was flashing that said Dioxide something or other. It needed the cartridge replaced. So I told the driver and he said it will take just a minute to fix it. I said I'll just walk because it says it needs a cartridge. I said where did it send them? and he responded he didn't know. I remember thinking then how am I suppose to get there? I was standing there waiting when I woke up. I woke up annoyed and in pain.

So that was my bit of weirdness.

So I've made a couple of biscuits this morning so I could take some Excedrin. Slowly the pain is subsiding but now my stomach is being annoying. I'm not a happy camper.