Friday, May 21, 2004

Time Bomb

I'm just fucking annoyed today and looking for a fight. Tom sent me pictures of Dallas and now there is a possibility of another we will call Montana. I liked Montana... Dallas my hackles go up. Money grubbing bitch is what I get from her. I found out that when she was younger she lived with an older man... Guess what for... yep money... Now Tom says but I'm not that much older than her... So what, a sugar daddy can be younger as long as he has the bucks for it.

He asked me if I had seen a picture of Dallas and I lied and said no. So he said well go blah blah blah (in his computer). I did last night... Can I say that set me off. 3 dozen roses, rose petals on the floor, gifts, yes I said plural gifts. Then being the noisy pissed off bitch I was at that moment I did a search on his computer. I found a little thing he had written about meeting Dallas for the first time. He had the balls to say he asked for a divorce 6 months before he met her. Lying bastard... It was a month and a half. Then he went on and on about how wonderful she is... Ok I understand that the first blush of any relationship is like that. Then he stepped over the line as far as I was concerned. He said something along the lines of wanting to grow old with her watching their perspective families grow up. You want to start a fight with me even think about letting that bitch around Michael... I'm telling you it was a good thing Edward was emailing with me last night because I was starting to talk to Kali about destroying both of them. I'm not talking about a little pain... I'm talking total and completely destroying them.. As letting Kali eat their souls so they no longer exist. I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.

I guess what bothers me the most is all these years he has said he wasn't a romantic. Not only that I was not allowed PDA (public display of affection). Now he is acting like he has always been this way. Well the mother fucker will suffer and I'll happily be slapped by whatever powers that be. You know I'm visualizing a little of the Silence of the Lambs movie.....

This is something I'll have to work out in my head. I can tell you Tom isn't going to play the good happy daddy either. I could tell things that would make you want to slap his balls with a 2 x 4.... Actually sound like a good idea...

I shouldn't let this all bother me but you know what? When you find that someone has lied to you for 23 years according to how they act now... well as a Cancer I have to say it's unforgivable... Motorcycle crash is another thought I'm having... I need to make sure Tom has his will done first...