Friday, April 23, 2004

Today was kind of sucky. Not terrible but just sucky. I'll post a conversation I had with Tom that was rather annoying. Kind of the basic gist of the conversation was him telling me I was going to have to transition from wife to friend. I mean we both agreed we would like to be friends and I don't have a problem with that. However he also doesn't want me showing emotions because it's hard on him. LOL I told him if I couldn't deal with my emotions then I couldn't get over. I have to be able to face them. Then I went on about him moving on so quickly. I added and I bet Dallas is going to meet you in Florida. LOL Guess which part of the conversation he looked over? LOL Yep the Dallas part. Dick.

Let's see I cleaned up my closet some... I'm going through and going to donate the clothes that I'll no longer wear.

Tom will be gone for a couple of weeks and I'll get some of his stuff out of my bedroom. Probably pack up the dishes I said he could have. Of course he asked for a different set but you know what? When I bought them he talked about how ugly they were. Well then to me they are too ugly to give him. LOL He'll get another set instead. I don't mind him having a set at all but well I'm amazed. Everything he has asked for are things I picked out and he didn't like at all. LOL I guess he lied about not liking those things.