Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I woke up tired this morning. It seemed like I had participated in a triathlon. Just absolutely worn out. LOL So I finally gave in to the voice that said to go out and let a tree help me. As I went up the drive way I looked for an oak tree but that option didn't seem to be the right one. I got the mail and started back down the drive way and felt I had to stop. I looked and there was a pine tree. Now this isn't just a pine tree but one that is called a Georgia Pine Tree. LOL What more of a hint did I need! So I went over and pressed my back against the tree and start opening myself up to it. I felt the energy begin to swirl, my headache lessened. Then my left knee kept buckling so I took that hint and sat down against the tree. LOL It's kind of funny how things work. So I was feeling better but what I asked the tree was just to take any negative from me. Then I asked the wonderful folks at WG if they would send me some energy. It helped me make it through the day. They were all so sweet to send the energy for my help.

I've felt my better... I love my WG friends.