Monday, October 19, 2009

Just an update, a real one

It's been a while, as usual, since I've updated this blog. Heck the past post wasn't really a post. It was just filler.

This year has seen some things happen. I got married in March. March 30th to be exact. We got tired of people saying have you gotten married yet so we went ahead and did it. We went to the courthouse and stood in front of the judge and took our vows. It felt strange, like it wasn't something necessary. I guess because we both had already decided we were married. This just made it legal. Chuck's a sweetie and I'm glad that he is in my life. I'm still not always sure when he is joking though.

Let's see, I left Keller Williams and now work with Hutson Realty. Hutson isn't as money driven as KW is. Not that I have anything against KW at all but I felt like they were always trying to get money from me. I'm not the only one who has said this though.

I'm considering doing something else with my life. I've yet to find the thing that is my passion. Sometimes I feel like I have no passion for anything. Nothing seems to really speak to me. Then I had this thought the other day. Growing up I was never driven to do anything. Now I look and see all these things that would have been so cool to do for a living. Most of those things are out of my health range now. I want to do something, something meaningful to me. That's as far as I get though. I just don't know that that something is.