Sunday, May 23, 2004

I've been outside taken pictures of stuff today. Feed the koi and found that there were about 50 dragon flies around the pond. :-) I love them. I took a picture of one the other day and when I walked away it followed me. There was a frog croakin this morning which is a bit unusual.

The hawk was out hunting. It's a beautiful day all in all.

Tom will be out of the house for 3 weeks. Which will make me happy. I just don't want him around anymore. That's not completely true... I just want to be ok with all of this.

Here is a bit of my reading my sister did... I have to say of the reading this is the most disturbing part for me. It's really the last thing I need now.

"A warning comes to you from a young man. It is about love matters. You may put things on hold as family comes into play.

Money matters still revolve all around you and you become more passive and wait to see what will happen. You will not be happy because a man and a man younger than the first will do something to make you feel very hurt. You will feel they have stabbed you in the back. This episode makes you feel left out, cold and judgmental. (The card "judgment" really stands out along side the "tower"). This is something you never dreamed would happen to you. You put a lot of trust into this whole issue and you will be totally shocked and dismayed at what happens.

You will have to seek our a higher power (of the human sort) to help you it will be the only way you will be successful or win a victory if any at all."

I'm waiting for her to re-do the reading as she was interrupted by that could take her a while.